Health Benefits of Mustard
It’s strange to think that one of the most overlooked healthy ingredients is also one of the most common. We’re talking about mustard—a condiment usually used as sauce in hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads and corn dogs. Sometimes, it is mixed in flavorings and spices. Here’s an infographic presented by Wishing U Well. It illustrates the numerous health benefits of mustard.
1. Mustard helps us lose weight.
2. It can slow aging, making us look younger.
3. It relieves muscle and arthritic pain.
4. Mustard is effective in preventing gastrointestinal cancer.
5. It can control asthma.
6. It aids in reducing constipation.
7. Mustard is effective in enhancing the immune system.
8. It lowers cholesterol.
9. Fights skin infections.
10. Accelerates hair growth.
Want to stay healthy? Don’t forget mustard.