Car accidents are a tragically common experience in Colorado and across the country. The likelihood is that most motorists will be involved in a crash at some point during their lives.
Nothing can truly prepare you for the chaos that follows an accident. However, there are some steps you can take in advance to best prepare you in the unfortunate event you are involved in a crash. These include:
- Make sure you have important documents in your car where you can easily locate them.
- Carry a cell phone with you, and make sure it is charged.
- Make sure you have a flashlight in your vehicle.
- Consider carrying flares or cones to warn oncoming traffic about the crash.
- Have an emergency contact list of people to call in case you are hurt in a crash.
- Request a free Auto Accident Kit and Information Guide from The Sawaya Law Firm. Our firm will send you a free kit that you can keep in your vehicle.
We tend to think of the 4th of July as a day to party with friends, eat and drink until we can’t breath, and shoot off spectacular fireworks shows. As we celebrate our nation’s 240th year of independence and freedom, remember that everyone has a right to be safe as well as free. Safe from tyranny, and safe from drunk drivers.Read More
Thanks to the internet, pretty much anything now days can be hacked.
Source: http://www.aim.ph/blog/15-things-you-didnt-know-could-be-hacked-2/Read More
Reducing the risk of injuries in the workplace is essential for all businesses.
Removing trip hazards is something that can be done in any working environment, but what can you do in your workplace depending on where you work?Read More
The types of fire sprinkler systems is very important for the safety of your co-workers and love ones. Knowing the types of systems and when those systems are used is the very beginning of educating yourself on your business or residential fire protection needs. This infographic will give you the basic information necessary to chose the best fire sprinkler system.Read More