Trade shows have been known to be an expensive marketing channel to acquire new customers. However, that does not mean that trade shows cant be profitable. Despite the huge barrier to entry to exhibit at a trade show, the industry has been consistently growing and in 2018, it is predicted to hit an all-time high in terms of the number of trade show attendees and exhibitors. This infographic covers the 4 key metrics that you have to pay attention to before registering for a trade show.Read More
Responsive web design isn’t a trend anymore, it’s a must. Hence it’s time to do your research. Test whether your business website is responsive or not and does it effect to your daily traffic?.
Website for any business is the first interaction point with the customer. Most of the times, website designers fail to realize the importance of certain points that can not only create a winning user experience but an aesthetically advanced website design that is liked by users. Before we move onto these points, here are few pointers that could help you realize the importance of usability in any website design from the customer’s perspective.
See more at: http://dubaimonsters.com/blog/8-ways-to-fortify-the-usability-of-your-website-design/#sthash.9BMmVoa7.dpufRead More
Creating an affiliate marketing campaign can be overwhelming at times.
There are so many moving parts that you end up in a state of analysis paralysis than launching campaigns (because you’re scared of making mistakes).
Information overload is a real killer in this industry, and Charles Ngo has always done his best to simplify the process for you. One thing he’s learned is that all affiliate marketing campaigns have the same basic structure.
The next time you feel information overload, analysis paralysis, or confused about what to do next, refer to the image. The system will always work.
How To Use This Infographic?
- Focus on the big picture: details are necessary, but your overall strategy is more important. Getting lazy and skipping steps will pull you back in this industry.
- Keep a log of what stage your campaigns are at and move them through this strategy. Example: French camp is at stage 3, Argentina camp is at stage 8.
- When you set up a new campaign, use this as a checklist to ensure you don’t make stupid mistakes.
If you’re a digital marketer, you’re probably wondering how to harness the emotion-heavy power of Mother’s Day (coming in hot this Sunday!) for your brand.
Enter this amazing infographic from our friends over at The Shelf. Some of my favorite stats here:
- Pinterest is the top-ranking social network for Mother’s Day searches [Great post here for tips on how to drive more traffic from Pinterest to your site, by the way]
- The highest conversions for social ads are in clothing and accessories
- Mother’s Day is the #1 holiday for floral sales
…and so much more! Just scroll down to get your learning on.
To Learn More, Click Here.Read More
Who is watching on-demand, streaming video? How do millennials consume media differently than other generations? How much time do we really spend on social media? Where do we consume media? We sought to answer these questions for this infographic detailing media consumption in the United States. You may think you know all the answers; however, some of the trends and facts we discovered are surprising!Read More