What To Do After A Car Accident
Car accidents are a tragically common experience in Colorado and across the country. The likelihood is that most motorists will be involved in a crash at some point during their lives.
Nothing can truly prepare you for the chaos that follows an accident. However, there are some steps you can take in advance to best prepare you in the unfortunate event you are involved in a crash. These include:
- Make sure you have important documents in your car where you can easily locate them.
- Carry a cell phone with you, and make sure it is charged.
- Make sure you have a flashlight in your vehicle.
- Consider carrying flares or cones to warn oncoming traffic about the crash.
- Have an emergency contact list of people to call in case you are hurt in a crash.
- Request a free Auto Accident Kit and Information Guide from The Sawaya Law Firm. Our firm will send you a free kit that you can keep in your vehicle.