Website for any business is the first interaction point with the customer. Most of the times, website designers fail to realize the importance of certain points that can not only create a winning user experience but an aesthetically advanced website design that is liked by users. Before we move onto these points, here are few pointers that could help you realize the importance of usability in any website design from the customer’s perspective.
See more at: http://dubaimonsters.com/blog/8-ways-to-fortify-the-usability-of-your-website-design/#sthash.9BMmVoa7.dpufRead More
Infographic: How Much Does Free Business Checking Cost?
This infographic provided by FitSmallBusiness.com compares free business checking accounts from three major banks: Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Citibank. They also explain some general tips to keep in mind when choosing a business checking account.
Each year millions of companion animals enter shelters. Hundreds of thousands are currently in need of homes. It can be tough to grasp the size of the issue when talking about numbers so large, so here’s a visual representation of some of the key facts about pet homelessness in North America.
THE NEED FOR DOG ADOPTION, ILLUSTRATED
- 7.6 Million companion animals enter shelters each year.
- 53% of the adoptable pets in North America are dogs.
- 3,900,000 dogs enter animal shelters every year.
- of those 1,200,000 (or 30%) are euthenized (down from 65% in 1997).
- 60% of all households in the US have at least on pet.
Getting people to adopt animals isn’t the whole story. About 20% of people who leave dogs in shelters adopted that dog from a shelter earlier. The challenge is finding lifetime homes for these pets.
The average cost of basic food, supplies, medical care and training for a dog is less than most people may think: ONLY $400 TO $700 A YEAR.
- 86% of visitors to Petfinder.com select a specific animal type.
- 25% of dogs that enter animal shelters are purebred.
- 51% of visitors to Petfinder.com search for specific breeds.
GIVE A DOG A PERMANENT HOME TODAY
Petfinder.com works with 12,089 adoption groups across North America to find homes for companion animals. As of May 25, 2016 there were 129,224 dogs available for adoption on Petfinder.com
- 17,169 Labrador Retrievers
- 16,841 Pit Bull Terriers
- 11,467 Chihuahuas
- 8,985 Shepherds
- 5,011 Boxers
- 4,324 American Staffordshire Terriers
Common breeds on Petfinder.com as of May 25, 2016
YOU’RE NOT ALONE IN WANTING SPECIFIC BREED TRAITS IN YOUR ADOPTED DOG
Top 10 searched dog breeds on Petfinder as of Feb. 2016
- German Shepherd
- Golden Retriever
- Labrador Retriever
- Shih Tzu
- Australian Shepherd
Orvis has partnered with the Petfinder Foundation to help animal shelters and rescue groups find loving homes for dogs in need. Want to learn more? Visit petfinderfoundation.com to find out how people like you have helped change the lives of homeless pets.
- 1-4 http://www.aspca.org/animal-homelessness/shelter-intake-and-surrender/pet-statistics
- 5-10 https://www.petfinder.com/pro/for-shelters/facts-about-animal-sheltering/
Creating an affiliate marketing campaign can be overwhelming at times.
There are so many moving parts that you end up in a state of analysis paralysis than launching campaigns (because you’re scared of making mistakes).
Information overload is a real killer in this industry, and Charles Ngo has always done his best to simplify the process for you. One thing he’s learned is that all affiliate marketing campaigns have the same basic structure.
The next time you feel information overload, analysis paralysis, or confused about what to do next, refer to the image. The system will always work.
How To Use This Infographic?
- Focus on the big picture: details are necessary, but your overall strategy is more important. Getting lazy and skipping steps will pull you back in this industry.
- Keep a log of what stage your campaigns are at and move them through this strategy. Example: French camp is at stage 3, Argentina camp is at stage 8.
- When you set up a new campaign, use this as a checklist to ensure you don’t make stupid mistakes.
Tea is considered the most widely consumed beverage around the world for its health benefits. Tea was first consumed in China as a medicine but later it became popular throughout the world not only for its taste bout also for health benefits. It has been found that consumption of 3 cups of tea per day reduces the risk of stroke by 21 percent. General health benefits of tea include reduction in coronary heart disease, reduction in cardiac death, drop in total mortality, reduction in cerebral infarction etc.
Moreover, green tea, herbal tea, and black tea have their own health benefits. Green tea prevents neurological disorders, clogging of arteries, diabetes, cancer, aging etc. Black tea reduces risk of stroke, kidney stones. Black tea facilitates normal blood pressure and manage diabetes. Herbal tea improves sleeping, digestion, and kidney functions. About 6 million tons of tea is produced every year worldwide where China, India, Kenya are the world’s largest producers of tea. Study shows that China, India, Turkey are the world’s largest consumers of tea as a whole while Turkey, Morocco, and Ireland are the world’s largest consumers of tea by annual per capita consumption. Different types of green tea, black tea, and herbal tea are found around the world and they have their own health benefits. Take more tea and stay healthy.Read More